About the workshop
- Learn how to raise an angel round (Term sheet, SAFE, convertible note, pure equity).
- What to look for in a growth stage startup (Business model and team),
- What are my options? (Angel investors? VC? family officies? CVCs? Equity crowdfunding platform?)
- Get to know the latest investment trends (Technology and Sectors)
- No taboo, ask all the questions you always wanted to ask:
How to say no without closing the door?
What to ask for if you only have 10 minutes?
What's the limit between resilience and stubbornness?
What is the difference between Unicorns, Zebras and Cockroaches?
About the organiser
AngelHub (angelhub.io) is Hong Kong’s first SFC regulated Equity Crowdfunding Platform, allowing Professional Investors to directly invest in vetted growth ventures that are scaling in Asia, across all sectors and technologies. AngelHub democratises startup investment by providing Professional Investors direct access to a new asset class while streamlining the investment and fundraising process, fueling inspiring entrepreneurs and game changers that are revolutionizing the way we live.