The tension between these competing needs can either tear individuals, teams and organisations apart – or if managed well they can provide the dynamic that fuels sustainable development.
In this session, participants will learn how it is possible to navigate the key paradoxical challenges that can either frustrate or fuel innovation. They learn how to develop a sustainable purpose-driven innovation culture to change the game for purpose-driven innovation.
By exploring their own individual unique Innovation Change Leadership profiles (iCLi), participants learn how leaders can become ‘ambidextrous’ to deal with the complexities and challenges of constant change. They are introduced to the ‘Dynamic Polar Positioning (PoP)’ tool for strategic development.
- Identify the qualities needed for future-ready leadership, including ambidextrous leadership
- Understand the paradox at the core of ‘ambidextrous innovation leadership’
- Identify individual and team strengths and challenges through the Innovation Change Leadership (iCLi) profile
- Negotiate the 4 key innovation culture paradox dimension pairings
- Use the Dynamic Polar Positioning (PoP) tool to create a sustainable strategic plan
In order to receive the presentation, you will be required to fill in this form.