Regardless whether you're an investor or not, this session encourages open dialogue and transparency in knowledge sharing. Let’s hear the insights on how to profit from a recession within the logistics technology industry by Shawn Goh, Singaporean raised New Yorker who now lives in Thailand as an innovation strategy consultant. His former experience consists of both the largest private freight forwarding company in the world K+N AND the largest logistics startup at 3.2B usd valuation Flexport. Now in BKK, he coaches tech innovation to major thai corporations and build elogistics startups globally.
How to profit from the logistics technology industry?
Supply Chain Innovation- The Digital Future of Logistics starts Now. (Part 1)
- Thailand Logistics technology in ASEAN’s future..
- Thailand’s Hidden Disadvantage: Trucking? Warehousing? Tech?
- Thailand’s Logistics future- Winning opportunities from US China tech trade wars
- Supply Chain Innovation-
The Digital Future of Logistics starts Now. (Part 2)
- Systemic disruption: Investment opportunities in advanced technologies AI, IOT, Robotics
- Digital Transformation is now EASY- Global vs local trends in post Covid new normal.
- Drivers of Change: How to spot a high potential logistics tech startup and what are they doing well.
In this session, Shawn and guest speakers 11 Lor, Pantruck, Ekarko and Suradech Taweesaengsakulthai will share the tech secrets and how the market is providing so many easy opportunities.